One policy on the collection, use, and sharing of personal information
Our Policy applies to all personally identifiable financial information about you that is obtained by Ligante in connection with providing a consumer financial product or service for personal, family, or household purposes ("personal information"). Our Policy will continue to cover information we may collect about you during the course of our relationship as well as after the relationship has ended.
How we collect personal information
We rely on many sources of information to understand and meet your needs. We collect personal information about you from:
How we keep information secure
- your applications or in other ways when you visit us in person, over the phone, through the mail or through our websites;
- your browser, when you visit our websites and your browser interacts with us;
- your transactions with any of the companies in the Ligante family;
- consumer reporting agencies; and
- other sources, in connection with providing you a financial product or service.
We limit access to personal information about you to those members who need to know that information to provide products and services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with these standards to protect your personal information.
Other information sharing
We may also share personal information about you with companies or other organizations outside of the Ligante family as required by or permitted by law. For example, we may share personal information to
- protect against fraud;
- respond to a subpoena; or
- service your account.
In addition, Ligante may work with companies or organizations outside of the Ligante family to provide services to Ligante or to provide you with opportunities to buy products or services offered by Ligante or jointly with other financial institutions. Consequently, we may disclose any of the personal information that we have collected about you to
- other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements; and
- companies that perform services, luding marketing services, for us or for us and the financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
For your protection, we require that these companies keep all personal information secure and confidential. Weblinks.
We are not responsible for the collection, use or security of information by companies or organizations outside of the Ligante family that may be linked to our websites. Consumers are encouraged to read the privacy policies of websites reached through the use of links from Ligante websites.
Children's online information privacy
We don't knowingly collect, maintain, or use personal information from our websites about children under age 13. If a child whom we know to be under age 13 sends personal information to us online, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, notify parents, or seek parental consent.